Infax is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements and be able to fulfill the following responsibilities.
- Understanding multiple industry trends and emerging technology with a focus on data collection.
- Developing product requirements and road maps for future product growth.
- Leading a software development team on product development and prioritizing development tasks and projects.
- Developing strategies for new opportunities and product lines.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house sales teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
- Understanding and leveraging external industry innovation models and networks.
- Developing and demonstrating a full understanding of the Infax vision, growth plan, and road map.
- Identifying software development needs and growing a team as needed.
- Implementing processes and procedures to manage the team accordingly.
- Monitoring competitive landscape to ensure product growth and leadership.
- Leading the initiative for research and development as needed, incorporating both hardware and software.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Minimum 6 years' experience.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Understanding of all or some of the following technologies: Bluetooth, Beacons, Video Analytics, AI, Sonar, and/or Lidar.
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to Jobs@infax.com.